• Wipe away any condensation on windows and other glass surfaces.
• Cover pans when cooking
• Where possible dry clothing outdoors. If using a tumble dryer, make sure it vents outdoors or is fitted with a condenser.
• Do not block any floor or wall vents.
• When possible, leave windows or trickle vents open.
• Close doors when taking a bath or shower to avoid moisture spreading.
• Switch on extractor fans during cooking, bathing and showering, leave switched on for an additional 20 minutes.
• If salt deposits occur on internal and external walls wipe them away. If the problem persists it could indicate a water leak, in which case you should contact your manufacturer.
• Close kitchen and bathroom doors to prevent steam going into other colder rooms.
• Open windows each day to allow a change of air
• Wipe down surfaces when moisture settles.
• Maintain a low background heat and try not to leave the heating on too high.
• If cracks appear, leave them for a few months before trying to seal them
• When redecorating, use good quality filler on any gaps.
• If you feel the cracks are more significant report them to your park operator as they may indicate movement in the structure or adjustment of the jacks below your park home.
• Report any evidence of water staining on walls and ceilings to your developer as soon as possible.